Contact information for complaints/returns or exchanges:
505 818 308
SPORT MASTERS Katarzyna Kociszewska-Palacz
BOROWA 9 A Street
WILCZA GÓRA, 05-506 LESZNOWOLA (entrance from Przyleśna Street)
At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr is available the platform of the Internet system of settlement of disputes between consumers and traders at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop-shop for consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract (more information on the website of the platform itself or at the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php
Right of withdrawal
1. A consumer who has concluded a remote agreement, may within 14 calendar days withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs set out in point. 8 of these Regulations. In order to meet the deadline it is enough to send the declaration before its expiry. A declaration of withdrawal from a contract may be made, for example:
1.1. in writing to the address: ul. Borowa 9A, 05-506 Lesznowola;
1.2. electronically via e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
2. A sample form of withdrawal from the contract is contained in Appendix No. 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights and is additionally available in pt. 12 of the Terms and Conditions and under this link: MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM. The consumer may use the model form, but it is not mandatory.
3. The period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
3.1. for a contract in the performance of which the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (e.g. Sales Agreement) - from taking possession of the Product by the consumer or a third party indicated by him/her other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which: (1) involves a number of Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part or (2) involves the regular delivery of Products for a fixed period - from taking possession of the first Product;
3.2. for other contracts - from the date of the conclusion of the contract.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the agreement concluded at a distance, the agreement is considered as not concluded.
5. Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, to return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product (with the exception of additional costs arising from the choice of the consumer of a method of delivery other than the cheapest usual method of delivery available in the Online Store). The Seller shall return the payment using the same method of payment used by the consumer, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until he receives the Product back or the consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
6. The consumer must immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date, on which he withdrew from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or provide it to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiry. The Consumer may return the Product to the following address: ul. Borowa 9A, 05-506 Lesznowola or use the free returns option via INPOST Fast Returns. Detailed instructions are available here - (THE OPTION AVAILABLE ONLY IN POLAND).
7. The consumer is responsible for any diminution in the value of the Product resulting from the use of it beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. Possible costs associated with the withdrawal of the consumer from the contract, which must be borne by the consumer:
8.1 If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery available at the Online Store, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for any additional costs incurred by the consumer.
8.2 The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product. In the case of products that cannot be sent back in the usual way by post (bulky shipments), the consumer may incur higher costs of returning them. An example of the costs of returning the Product is given in the "SHIPPING COSTS" tab. In addition, the cost of returning the Product is indicated on the Product's dimension sheet.
8.3 In the case of a Product which is a service, the performance of which - at the express request of the consumer - has begun before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer who exercises his right of withdrawal after having made such a request, is obliged to pay for the services performed until the withdrawal from the contract. The payment amount shall be calculated in proportion to the extent of the performance, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for the calculation of this amount is the market value of the performance.
9. The right of withdrawal from a remote agreement is not granted to the consumer with respect to agreements:
(1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the start of the performance, that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
(2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
(3) in which the subject of the performance is a non-refabricated product, produced according to consumer specifications or serving to meet his individual needs;
(4) in which the object of performance is a product that deteriorates rapidly or has a short shelf life;
(5) in which the subject matter of the performance is a Product delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery
(6) in which the subject matter of the performance are Products, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
(7) in which the subject of performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations, over which the Seller has no control;
(8) in which the consumer explicitly requested that the Seller came to him in order to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides in addition other services than those which the consumer requested to perform, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary to perform repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement with regard to additional services or Products
(9) in which the subject of the supply are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
(10) concerning supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement
(11) concluded by way of a public auction
(12) for the provision of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of performance
(13) for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the Seller has informed him about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
1. First The Seller provides the Customer the opportunity to replace the Goods within 7 days from the date of delivery. Request for replacement can be reported to the address of Sport Masters Katarzyna Kociszewska-Palacz, Borowa Street 9A 05-506 Lesznowola, Wilcza Góra, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. the Customer can replace the Goods with:
a. the same model, with a different color or size,
b. another model, with a lower, higher or the same price.
3. Replacement of the Goods is only possible for the Goods currently available at the website of the Seller.
4. In order to replace the Goods, the Client should fill in and sign the replacement form available here (FORM FOR EXCHANGING GOODS), properly secure the shipment, and attach a proof of purchase and confirmation of money transfer for the amount necessary to cover the costs of shipping new Goods. Goods in the exchange should be sent to the Seller by registered mail, the cost of which is borne by the Client, to the address of Sport Masters Katarzyna Kociszewska-Palacz, Borowa 9A 05-506 Lesznowola Street, Wilcza Góra.
5. The Seller shall contact the Client if the Goods that were to be replaced were no longer available. The Client will be able to choose another Goods or withdraw from the exchange. In the case of withdrawal from the exchange, the Goods are returned to the Client at its expense. 6. In the case of replacement for a lower-priced Goods, the money will be refunded within 14 days using the same method of payment as the Customer used to purchase the Goods.
7. In the case of exchanging for Goods of higher price, the Seller shall exchange the Goods after recording the payment of an amount equal to the price difference. In order to speed up the exchange process, the Client can attach the transfer confirmation to the package.
8. The exchange can be made only of clean Goods that do not bear traces of use. The Seller refuses the Client the exchange, if the Goods are damaged.
Complaints concerning the Goods under warranty
1. The basis and scope of liability of the Seller to the Client, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code (including Article. 556-576 of the Civil Code).
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer Product without defects.
3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer for example:
3.1. in writing to the address: Borowa 9A Street, 05-506 Lesznowola;
3.2. in electronic form via e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
4. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint:
(1) information and circumstances relating to the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect;
(2) request for the manner of bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Agreement or a declaration on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and
(3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and accelerate handling of the complaint by the Seller.
The requirements specified in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted with the omission of the recommended description of the complaint. The Customer may use the ready-made complaint form available under the link: (MODEL OF COMPLAINT FORM), however it is not obligatory.
5th The Seller shall respond to the Customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Customer who is a consumer has requested replacement or removal of defects or has made a statement on price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request is justified.
6th The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective product to the address: ul. Borowa 9A, 05-506 Lesznowola. In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivery of the Product shall be borne by the Seller, in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Customer. If due to the nature of the Product or the manner of its assembly, the delivery of the Product by the Customer would be too difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the Product available to the Seller at the place where the Product is located.
Complaints concerning the provision of services electronically
1.The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Store and use of Services. Complaints can be submitted in writing to the address: Sport Masters Katarzyna Kociszewska-Palacz, 9A Borowa Street, 05-506 Lesznowola, Wilcza Góra, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 22 757 46999 ext. 11.
2. In the complaint the Customer should provide his/her name and surname, correspondence address, type and description of the problem. You can use a ready form of complaint about the service.
3. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer when the complaint will be considered. In case of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the call by the Customer.
1.First Goods may have a manufacturer's warranty or the Seller.
2.In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee and the duration is each time presented in the description of the Goods at the website of the Store.
3.Documents needed to start service:
- repair request form. You can use a ready-made form: (WARRANTY SERVICE FORM).
- photocopy of the fiscal proof of purchase (receipt or invoice, confirming the original purchase date of the device)
- completed warranty card without erasures, with the date of purchase and the dealer's stamp
Out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation procedures and rules of access to these procedures
1.Detailed information about the possibility of out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation by the Customer who is a consumer and the rules of access to these procedures are available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
2.There is also a contact point at the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (telephone: 22 55 60 333, e-mail: email@example.com or written address: Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warsaw), whose task is to provide assistance to consumers in matters relating to out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
3.The consumer has the following examples of out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and claims:
(1) an application for dispute resolution to a permanent amicable consumer court (more information at: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/);
(2) an application for out-of-court dispute resolution to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection (for more information, visit the website of the inspector competent for the place of Seller's business); and
(3) the assistance of a county (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Federation of Consumers, Polish Consumer Association). Advice is provided, among others, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (open on Working Days, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., call charge as per operator's tariff).
4.The ODR platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop-shop for consumers and traders seeking out-of-court resolution of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service contract (for more information, see the website of the platform itself or the website address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php).